How to easily backup iPhone data?
It is essential to make a backup of your data to take full advantage of your new phone.
If you have an iPhone, just follow these steps:
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to a Wifi network:
- On your home screen, go to Settings, then press the Wi-Fi button.
- Enable Wi-Fi. Your device will automatically search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the name of the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
Step 2: Go to Settings > [your name], then tap the iCloud button.
Step 3: Tap on ' iCloud Backup' key .
Step 4: Tap 'Back up now'
You must remain connected to the Wi-Fi network until the end of the operation. The date and time of your last backup will be displayed under 'Backup Now'.
If an alert tells you that you don't have enough storage space, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
- Press the button 'Buy additional storage' or otherwise change your storage plan that suits you best.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us at 07 03 15 20 30.